Guided Tours and / or commentary
- Lyon 2ème
Visites guidées de l'église Saint Nizier
Built in 177 AD on the site where the martyrs met to break their bread, in 579 it was named Saint Nizier (the bishop buried there). Sacked by the Saracens in the 9th c., it was rebuilt at the start of the 14th c. in 1454 in Flamboyant Gothic style.