Only Lyon - Tourism and Conventions

Cultural & Artistic

Guided tours of Saint Bonaventure Church

Visites guidées de l'église Saint Bonaventure ©
Built in 1220, renovated from 1325-1331, it reached its current size at the end of the 15th c. Used to store grain between the Revolution and 1803. It has one of the most beautiful organs in Lyon and 4 tapestries by Aubusson on the life of the saint.
Elle possède une des plus belles orgues de Lyon et 4 tapisseries d’Aubusson sur la vie du saint. "Cordeliers" est le nom donné aux disciples de Saint François d'Assise en référence à la corde qui ceint leur robe. En 1226, ils ont installé leur couvent aux Cordeliers (près de l'église), couvent détruit au XIX° s.

practical information

place des Cordeliers 69002 Lyon 2ème

Tel. : 04 78 37 83 55

Opening times

Throughout the year : open daily from 8.30 AM to 7 PM.

Rates

Gratuit

Booking

Powered by Logo pilgo

Map
gmap