How to come:
Perrache train station is just a 10 minute walk to Place Bellecour. Walk up the street Victor Hugo, (which is a pedestrian street) Your other option would be to take metro A to place Bellecour.The stop Bellecour is only 2 stops away from Perrache.
To come from the Part-Dieu station is simple: you can choose between the C9 bus or metro (line B to line A and then Charpennes to Bellecour).
From the Saint-Exupery Airport, you can take the Express to Rhone-Vaulx-en-Velin Silk, then take the metro A to Bellecour.
Come by métro
Bellecour stops at the intersecion of of lines A and D
Come by bus
Trolleybus: C5, C9, C10, C12, C20 et C20E
Bus: 14, 15, 15E, 27, 35, 40, 88
Come by Vélo'v
Vélo'v is a system of self-service bicycle through the city of Lyon. You borrow a Vélo'v to a terminal and move to another after your journey. Here is a small interview on the topic.
- Bellecour/Saint-Exupéry (side Lintier street)
- Place Antonin Poncet (Side of Marronniers street )
- Bellecour/République (angle of rue de la République / rue de la Barre)
- République/Maupin (enter Edouard Herriot street or rue de la République)
Come by car
Coming by car, you have access to several parking lots around and under the Place Bellecour.
- Bellecour (access Lintier street)
- Antonin Poncet (access quai Gailleton)
- Célestins (access Gaspard André street)
- République (access Childebert street)
- Fosse aux Ours (access 32 quai Victor Augagneur 3 bis cours Gambetta)